Donate to the Twin Cities Track Club Foundation
We need your support to continue out youth and community programming in the Twin Cities. We are a volunteer-driven organization with 100% of donated funds directly supporting our programs such as the Kids City XC League, All Comers Track Meets, Kids Run Free program, and others. Please consider a donation to help sustain and grow these programs in our community. Some examples of where your donation might be applied:
- Hiring athlete-coaches to work with kids in the community and share their passion for living a healthy and active lifestyle through running, road-racing and track & field. See "TCTC Kids City XC League"
- Paying permit fees to open up tracks to the community for public use. See "TCTC Community Track Night".
- Working with road races and events to subsidize the cost of youth participation as part of the Kids Run Free program. See "Hopkins Raspberry Run - Kids Run Free"
- Updating equipment for our free community events, such as the TCTC All Comers Track Meets.
- Funding travel for athlete-coaches & athlete-volunteers to participate in the USA Olympic Trials and USA Track & Field Nationals.
The Twin Cities Track Club is a 501 c (3) non-profit incorporated in the state of Minnesota. Our mission is to promote health & wellness in the community through running, road-racing, and track & field. All or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor.