Become a Twin Cities Track Club member today!
Membership dues are $50 for the calendar year. Some membership benefits include:
- Opportunities to connect with fellow TCTC teammates for informal group workouts and runs.
- Twin Cities Track Club competition singlet.
- Discounted purchase of team gear at online store (store.twincitiestc.com) - 20% off
- Eligibility to compete with team on USATF MN local team circuit (road-racing, track & field, and cross-country). *Must be a USATF member with Twin Cities Track Club affiliation - #30-0439.
- Discounted registration at all Twin Cities Track Club events.
- Volunteer opportunities with the club that help promote the sport we love and support the Twin Cities Track Club Foundation's mission to "promote health & wellness in the community through running, road-racing, and track & field".
Athlete Development: Twin Cities Track Club members who meet our performance standards also qualify for additional support. Support is also contingent on volunteering with our youth programming. Those standards are as follows:
- Collegiate All-American
- Top-15 finish is USATF Road Championship (previous calendar year)
- US Olympic Trials Qualifier (current Olympic cycle)
- USATF Indoor and/or Outdoor Championships qualifier (previous calendar year)
If you meet one of our performance standards, and would like more information about the support we provide, please feel free to contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org.